Ford Lease Return Center
Ford Lease Return Center near Cookeville, Knoxville, Harriman, and Oak Ridge, TN
Lease End & Vehicle Return Options For Eastern Tennessee
As your Ford auto lease comes to an end, it’s time to start thinking about returning your leased Ford vehicle or exploring a lease purchase. East Tennessee Ford’s certified “Ford Lease Return Super Center” provides several vehicle lease end-of-term options. If you’ve fallen in love with your automobile and you don’t want to turn it in, you can apply to purchase your leased Ford vehicle. Or, you might be ready to return your Ford leased vehicle and get a new Ford. Therefore, you’ll need to know the steps and procedures involved in returning your leased Ford vehicle and where to return it.
Ford Lease Purchase Options | Ford Near Cookeville, Knoxville, Harriman, and Oak Ridge, TN
As a leased Ford vehicle customer, you have the option to purchase your leased Ford vehicle. With a lease purchase buyout, you won’t get charged for excess miles, wear & use, or disposition fees and you get to keep your car. East Tennessee Ford, near Cookeville, Knoxville, Harriman, and Oak Ridge, TN, can assist you with arranging low cost financing, on approved credit. Get Pre-Approved for a loan to buy out your current Ford Lease today using our secure online Ford Auto Credit Application now. Let East Tennessee Ford make it easy to keep your current Ford today with a lease buyout near Cookeville, Knoxville, Harriman, and Oak Ridge, TN.
Simple Steps to Returning Your Leased Ford Vehicle Near Cookeville, Knoxville, Harriman, and Oak Ridge, TN
Please follow the steps below to ensure a smooth return of your leased vehicle.
Complete the free vehicle inspection AND maintain a copy of the report for your records.
- You will receive a phone call from the finance company’s authorized vehicle lease inspection company to schedule an appointment for a vehicle inspection at your convenience.
- We encourage you to be present at the time of the inspection and maintain a copy of the Vehicle Inspection Report for your records. This will outline any wear and use to the vehicle, if any, that you will be responsible to pay.
Return your vehicle to East Tennessee Ford in Crossville TN and complete the Federal Odometer Statement.
- Call to schedule an appointment.
- Please note: East Tennessee Ford is an authorized Ford Lease Return location.
- Return your leased car or truck on or before the lease maturity date to avoid incurring additional charges.
- A Lease return specialist at East Tennessee Ford will complete the Federal Odometer Statement indicating the vehicle’s ending mileage.
- Please make sure that you and the Lease Return Specialist sign and date the statement.
- Upon return of your leased vehicle, you might be assessed a disposition fee, if outlined in your contract.
Please remember you are fully responsible for your lease until all of the steps outlined above have been completed and the vehicle is returned to East Tennessee Ford near Cookeville, Knoxville, Harriman, and Oak Ridge, TN. After your vehicle has been returned, you will receive an End of Term Obligation Letter outlining any charges due to satisfy your lease obligation.
East Tennessee Ford Serving Lease Customers In Cookeville, Knoxville, Harriman, and Oak Ridge, TN
At East Tennessee Ford our goal is first rate customer service on every transaction. Even if you do not want to lease or purchase a new Ford or Ford Certified Used Car, we want your lease return. We will make the process easy and painless. We want to be your Ford Dealer of choice for residents living in Cookeville, Knoxville, Harriman, and Oak Ridge, TN. Call East Tennessee Ford today with any questions. We are here to answer your questions and provide world class service! East Tennessee Ford is located at 2712 North Main Street in Crossville, TN. We are a short drive from anywhere in Cookeville, Knoxville, Harriman, and Oak Ridge, TN.